We are now live on the NHS App! Our patients who are aged 13 or over can use it to:
- Check your symptoms to get health advice;
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently;
- Book & manage appointments at the Surgery;
- Request repeat prescriptions;
- View your GP record securely;
- Register to be an organ donor; &
- Choose how the NHS uses your data.
The NHS App is really easy to use & it is an effective alternative to our current Patient Access Online Services system. It is available free to download for iOS from the App Store & for Android from Google Play.
Unlike our current Patient Access system, you can even prove your identity using the App itself without needing to bring any ID to the surgery. If you are already a user of Patient Access, you will be able to access exactly the same information on the NHS App as you currently do on Patient Access.
We would encourage all patients who are able to, to use the NHS App to book their appointments at the Surgery & to request their repeat prescriptions, as this frees up our administrative staff to deal with other matters. If you are having any problems using the NHS App, please contact their team directly.
If you do not own a smartphone or tablet, you can still sign up for and use Patient Access instead.